Twelve blogs, twelve days
I’ve got a backlog of half-formed blog posts (backblog?) that have been hanging around, like bad smells, for a while. I’ve decided to get them all done and out over Christmas. I’m cheating by imposing the following restrictions:
- This is the first blog and counts as a blog post even though it’s a meta-post
- I reserve the right to post days, or even weeks, late. I’m in Sark for some of Christmas and I will be burned alive in a wicker man if I’m seen using a laptop
- I reserve the right to post nonsense due to Christmas-related alcohol abuse
- I reserve the right to blame alcohol for nonsense I’ve posted while sober
- I have about eight posts lined up, most of which are nonsense
- The remaining three posts are TBC and are guaranteed to be nonsense
- I reserve the right to edit/delete all blogs at a later date once I realise how nonsensical they are
I’ve noticed the vast majority of my traffic is from the USA. As part of my single-handed mission to bring back UK Garage, and further its influence in the world, I will be linking to some of the UKG greats at the end of each blog post.
Let the blogging commence!